- COVID-19 Vaccine Response
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pre-Registration
PFA Team Launches COVID-19 Vaccination Call Center for Community | (434.297.4VAX) and helping those individuals who have been notified that they can schedule an appointment.
Local Community Resource Lists and Information
- Street Sheets - COVID-19 resources for Charlottesville & surrounding counties
- United Way
- Virginia COVID-19 Energy Assistance
- Community Resource Line (434–326–0950).
- UVA Community Call Line: 434-98-COVID, Option 3; M-F; 8am-5pm. Connects individuals without a regular doctor to a UVA doctor to discuss non-emergency medical needs (e.g. new symptoms, chronic disease management, medication refill).
- COVID-19 Apoyo e Información
- Cultivate Charlottesville: Weekly Food Access Resources
- Cultivate Charlottesville, City of Charlottesville Food Resources - COVID-19
- Free, nationally available resources for UVA Healthcare workers