Employee Self Service Instructions
Payroll Self-Service Program Instructions
Through the Payroll Self-Service Program employees have greater access to their payroll and other information, 24-hours a day, seven days a week from any Medical Center computer.
How to Log In and Log Out
Go to: https://uvhrwb.hscs.virginia.edu:7006/PRD/signon.html or go to KLink and click on the “Peoplesoft Self Service". It is very important to sign out each time to protect your personal data.
- You can view your earnings statement. To print your earning statement, go to the main menu bar at the top of the screen and click File and Print. Earning statements prior to 12/19/08 are viewable and you can “print screen,” but they are not available in the PDF format.
– You can view all of your compensation history back to 2001.
– You can view your current direct deposit information.
– You can update your current W-4 Federal tax withholding.
- You can update your current VA -4 State tax withholding.
– You can view your clocking transactions, enter PTO/Public Service Leave and Charge Nurse hours. Go to:
– You can view your leave balance.
– You can view your calculated payable time by day/week. Go to: